35gal reef.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking about buying another 36 gallon bow front and drilling it for a sump and then transferring everything over. Found another tank for $100

Thanks Bro. I'm pretty jazzed myself. I'll have some splanin to do though.

I have to say crystal hasn't really said much about me buying stuff. She got pissed off a while back about it so I said I was selling it and told me not too lol

I have 4 pieces of coral and the little bulldozer decided to knock one over last night. He's now working in the back glass with a piece of halimeda plant on his back. Lol

I have 4 pieces of coral and the little bulldozer decided to knock one over last night. He's now working in the back glass with a piece of halimeda plant on his back. Lol

Your urchin is cool! I love it. My brother has one that just looks like its a big blob of shells and stuff moving around. Lol. It picks everything up.

Your urchin is cool! I love it. My brother has one that just looks like its a big blob of shells and stuff moving around. Lol. It picks everything up.

Lol, I've read a few different threads about these guys. One person has one with a couple zoah's growing on it and another one with xenia growing on its back. Lol. Thanks, he's pretty cool but I can see I'll have to anchor the rest of my frags down.

I need calcium and I thought about meeting another guy by jay that has sps corals like pokerstars and reverse pokerstars and he has kryto candy I want

Tuxedo Urchin doing a tight rope act on the power cord to my power head at the top of the tank.

ForumRunner_20130330_090515.jpg

Yeah, he was buried behind my rocks. He's back out front now thank to the master of the reef. Lol

Back
Top Bottom