37 gallon Tall Rescape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My, my....your pictures should be one of the winner in the POTM contest...and your tank is getting more beautiful each time i see it. Your plants looks so healthy....:-D

Photo update 3/7

img_1244880_0_dd16666d270b332ae301d72029726461.jpg

Is it just me, or does this look like the picture that should be on the outside of the box that this tank comes in??

Last edited:
I agree the tank looks picture perfect. Awesome!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium

Just beautiful...+1 with fort...and alisha you are a very good photographer too in addition to your very good green thumb. :-D

The camera helps (I have a Canon Powershot and a Canon Rebel and I can always tell the difference in picture quality between the two!) but I also get a lot of practice. The DSLR is like an extension of my arm most days since I take so many pictures of my children. Anyway....Thank you on both counts! :D

Thanks guys! Did up a comparison on the changes in the tank over the last month. Can barely see the driftwood anymore!

First photos taken 2/13 right after most recent rescape. Last photo is the one from today.

img_1262437_0_a7412382291486320ba95a382f4ef0fe.jpg

Love this tank. Does you use any sort of fertilizers? If so which?

Thanks!

I dose Flourish Comprehensive and Excel each week after my weekly PWC. Then once mid week I dose Excel and Tetra Florapride (Iron and potassium; it seems as though my swords need the extra iron). I have the lights on a timer that runs from about 9 am until 7pm. There is no real rhyme or reason to what I am doing, but I fell into a pattern that seems to be working, so I stuck with it!

Coleallensmom said:
Thanks!

I dose Flourish Comprehensive and Excel each week after my weekly PWC. Then once mid week I dose Excel and Tetra Florapride (Iron and potassium; it seems as though my swords need the extra iron). I have the lights on a timer that runs from about 9 am until 7pm. There is no real rhyme or reason to what I am doing, but I fell into a pattern that seems to be working, so I stuck with it!

Awesome! Sounds like a plan lol! Again looks great!

+1 with fort....

I can see the colors coming up on your rotala...very good job dear....keep us updated with those beautiful pictures...keeps me relax. :)

Back
Top Bottom