3g JBJ pico reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Accidentally published that last post without finishing*
I didn't know what that algae was when it first appeared, but when I got my turbo snail it was gone in a day. Btw, I took my turbo back and they exchanged it for a nerite.

Does your clown goby hide most of the time? Mine does, but it looks like yours hangs out on the glass sometimes.

Does your clown goby hide most of the time? Mine does, but it looks like yours hangs out on the glass sometimes.

Mine hides alot too, he hangs behind the filter and heater.

Was watching him and noticed he had little white things on his back and near his fins, took a closer look and found they are flukes. Most likley because i added media from my fluke infested 20. (i got a baby starry blenny for that tank and long story short, im haveing a real battle with them...)

Using my extra heater to heat up 1g of buffered RODI to do a FW dip on him, if they are, infact flukes im gonna do a 1g wc and treat him with prazipro.

Hey man, just wondering how your tank's going. Any updates? Is your goby still well? Mine was getting a little fat so I had to slow down even more on his feeding lol

Hey man, just wondering how your tank's going. Any updates? Is your goby still well? Mine was getting a little fat so I had to slow down even more on his feeding lol

Yeah, havent seen the white stuff anymore and everything good! My vietnam zoas are dieing because of high nitrate (5-10) but i did a 50% today and last week. Everything else is well, having to top off daily though from all the evaporation! I feed mine every other day to every 2 days with the rest of the tanks.

Hey fishman if you wanted to replace the clown goby with a red hi fin/shrimp combo you could. Sorry just figured it's easier to respond here lol

Hey fishman if you wanted to replace the clown goby with a red hi fin/shrimp combo you could. Sorry just figured it's easier to respond here lol

Sounds awesome, thanks for the response bribo! Dont know if i will be doing that though, dont know where to put him. Maybe in the 37g, the 20 is infested with gill flukes at the moment :(.

Fragging some green ricordeas from my 37g, and also fragging about 5 heads of happy samhain zoas to put in this tank.

Back
Top Bottom