4 month old tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No problem. If you need anything else you can private message me if you want. or Post it on here. My glofish babies are getting bigger. I have over 100 of them right now, hopefully a lot of them make it. If i knew how to ship live fish i would ship you some when your tank is ready. Or if you were in Louisiana we could figure somethin out.

You can get a syringe or a dropper from a pharmacy. When I used prime I used a syringe on my smaller tanks and a medicine cup for the larger ones..

How much would you say I should use for my 55g? I have tons of medicine cups around I can use.

depends on how much water you take out/add during partial water changes. but to treat the whole tank i would use 5 ml (1capful)

depends on how much water you take out/add during partial water changes. but to treat the whole tank i would use 5 ml (1capful)

I've been cycled and only do PWC, so I would sag 10g at the most.

just did my last water change and its official i have 0.0ppm of ammonia in the tank i also changed my filter since it was cloged up starting off a new week now with a newly non ammonia tank and 2 happy cories doing laps around the tank :D

another update with pics and i havent had to rinse out my filter in 4 days and theres no signs of it even going to get cloged up any time soon

ForumRunner_20130417_104600.jpg
my cories injoying life.
i been feeding them alge wafers once a day they love it but is it enough to put just one in a day for 2 cories or 2 aday

ForumRunner_20130417_104614.jpg my crystal clear new tank setup needs more water add but i will tonight or tommorrow

another update with pics and i havent had to rinse out my filter in 4 days and theres no signs of it even going to get cloged up any time soon

my cories injoying life.
i been feeding them alge wafers once a day they love it but is it enough to put just one in a day for 2 cories or 2 aday

my crystal clear new tank setup needs more water add but i will tonight or tommorrow

Although cories enjoy algae wafers it shouldn't form the bulk of their diet because they are not vegetarian. :)

Back
Top Bottom