5 Gallon tank at work...now 10g....9/24/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I *think* I have a crypt wendtii and a lutea, that's how they were labeled at the LFS, but I really don't know. There are also two others in there that I got from someone here, so I don't know what they are (I'm pretty sure one is a bronze wendtii). I have some more crypts in my big tank including some wendtii "green gecko" and parva that I will probably move over too.

Actually the tank is no longer at my office, I am only there part time now so it was a pain to have to go down there to feed the fish every night (and my office mate was paranoid about doing something wrong and killing them!) so the tank is now at home.

Plecoperson, the office that the tank was in actually was in a seawater testing laboratory so no one even blinked about water changes! We have water all over the place, usually. It's quite nice, as I have free DI water, free chemicals for some ferts and all the balances, bottles and graduated cylinders I could ever want!

Update on the tank.....Cryps are filling in nicely, it is very interesting to have both a super-high light tank and a very low light tank....almost no maintenance to this tank except filling it up, cleaning the filter, feeding the fish and adding a little bit of traces and potassium every now and then.

A whole tank shot, a pic of one of the habrosus cories and a blurry pic of my newest additions, red cherry shrimp (courtesy of Glitch)
P1050067.JPG

P1050079.JPG

P1050093.JPG

This tank really is turning out quite lovely. Congrats on your newest additions!

Back
Top Bottom