55 gallon Aqueon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so let's say I ask for this package and the filter I want is a high power filter (idk the exact filtration vocabulay) used for a 55 gal. I ask for the one that is the good one I need. But they can slip me a cheap price of crap high power filter. Right or wrong?

Only if you let them. Do your research ahead of time, and give them name brand quality items. If they tell you that they had to sub cause they don't carry a particular name brand and the one they subbed is just as good, do your research again and make sure for yourself that is just as good, and not some cheap piece of junk that is not as reliable or won't last as long as what you originally asked for.

Wy Renegade said:
Only if you let them. Do your research ahead of time, and give them name brand quality items. If they tell you that they had to sub cause they don't carry a particular name brand and the one they subbed is just as good, do your research again and make sure for yourself that is just as good, and not some cheap piece of junk that is not as reliable or won't last as long as what you originally asked for.

Ok Uh so wat websites would be helpful. Also just something I want to say, my ten gallon has a filter that I've used on and off over the 4 years I had the set up. So ya how long do filters usually last?

Back
Top Bottom