55 gallon big fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking that as a no haha ummm so any tips on cudas would be helpful from experienced people

Ok I do like red wolf fish I've seen them before and they are uuuugly haha that's why I like them

How's this for a few cudas you think the set up is fine

Attachments

• image-440964186.jpg
    image-440964186.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 68
  • image-1536961776.jpg
    image-1536961776.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 71
Those arent exactly predatory and with the filtration needed to keep up with his current fish, they arent suitable for his flow conditions

Edit- like I previously said, if you want more fish then remove what you have now because your tank is stocked and why keep a fish thats 11" in a tank that's only 12"wide? You cant feasibly add any fish to your tank. There isnt anymore room. A 55g tank isnt that big to begin with. If you get a 125g or bigger then okay now were talkin but you already said you cant upgrade because you dont have room. If you really want more fish then rehome all that you have. It would be cruel to the fish to add any more in there

African leaf fish are indeed predatory. They are piscivores in their natural habitat.

Ok first search feather fin cat fish the minimum tank requirements is 40 gallons I have a 55 secondly I asked for no advice I asked for suggestions on what kinda fish I should get and I said specifically that I don't want cichlids or oscars and btw I defiantly don't need 125 gallon tank for a predator tank

A 125 would actually be on the small side for a "big predator" setup.

What about archers? Those are pretty cool. I think some smaller varieties could be in a 55

Archers are brackish water fish.

I don't know anything about FW barracudas so I won't comment there. I will say that, as frustrating as it is to you, the reality of your situation is that you are working within the confines of a 55 gallon tank. Is that a large tank in comparison to a 10 or 20 gallon? Sure it is. But it isn't a "big tank" by any stretch of the imagination.

Trust me I do want a 125g tank but I can't have that big of a tank in my house I do want FW barracudas so I'm going to sell my fish and get them so how many can I have. Also can I keep my pictus or does that need to go too it never goes off the bottom

Trust me I do want a 125g tank but I can't have that big of a tank in my house I do want FW barracudas so I'm going to sell my fish and get them so how many can I have. Also can I keep my pictus or does that need to go too it never goes off the bottom

Everyone here understands that you can't get a 125g tank. It's you who doesn't seem to understand that you can't have fish that NEED a 125g tank.

African leaf fish are indeed predatory. They are piscivores in their natural habitat.

A 125 would actually be on the small side for a "big predator" setup.

Archers are brackish water fish.

I don't know anything about FW barracudas so I won't comment there. I will say that, as frustrating as it is to you, the reality of your situation is that you are working within the confines of a 55 gallon tank. Is that a large tank in comparison to a 10 or 20 gallon? Sure it is. But it isn't a "big tank" by any stretch of the imagination.

This is in the freshwater & brackish section is it not? :D

I meant that as a species only archerfish tank.

I usually get anywhere from 8-10 for a dollar and I usually buy normal rosey minnows but I sometimes get gold fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom