55 gallon community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lakotawarrior60

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm in the process of getting a 55 gallon community tank together. So far I'm set on some GBR and Cardinal tetras. I'm looking for some suggestions for some other tank mates.

Please note GBR's require warm water, soft / acidic water to thrive. Many you commonly find in pet stores are poorly bread and with perish without a real cause.

Most tetra will do well in those water parameters, cory cats should do fine as King pointed out.

Please note GBR's require warm water, soft / acidic water to thrive. Many you commonly find in pet stores are poorly bread and with perish without a real cause.

Most tetra will do well in those water parameters, cory cats should do fine as King pointed out.

Yeah I've been interested in getting some GBR for a couple years now. So I've been doing as much research as I can on them. I do know they can't be hard to keep, if I can't find any descent one here the back up plan is Bolivian rams or maybe some apistos

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom