650nm 18 W T5HO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea, I have a fixture with both bulbs sitting on a 10g which is too much light if I don't want to mess with co2. I cut the number of hours the lights are on from 8 to 7. I had a 24w CFL 6700 bulb on it before. I have a tiny algae problem but just got a Nerite snail which I have wanted for a long time. It has been eating away and now am nervous that it might not have enough food. I has stayed exclusively on the front window. Snails are soooo cool.

Yea, I have a fixture with both bulbs sitting on a 10g which is too much light if I don't want to mess with co2. I cut the number of hours the lights are on from 8 to 7. I had a 24w CFL 6700 bulb on it before. I have a tiny algae problem but just got a Nerite snail which I have wanted for a long time. It has been eating away and now am nervous that it might not have enough food. I has stayed exclusively on the front window. Snails are soooo cool.

They are and I have one kind or another in all my FW tanks. If he runs out of food, drop an algae food disc in after lights out for him to munch on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom