7.5 Gallon - open to stocking suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChipsAndFish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there, brand new to this forum. I’ve recently returned to this hobby and have a 20 gallon high up and running. In my excitement over how much joy fishkeeping is giving me, I went ahead and got a nano 7.5 gallon. I set it up last week using pre-established media and plants. I’ve also ordered some additional lighting for the plants. I’m only one week into cycling so I know I have lots of time but obviously as I sit and admire the tank, I’m contemplating what I’m going to stock it with. Open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

For reference, in my 20G - I have 9 pencilfish, a betta, 6 albino cories and some blue rili shrimp.

Attachments

• 1D3337D9-60B0-4EB9-BB49-8CED1EEAF136.jpg
    1D3337D9-60B0-4EB9-BB49-8CED1EEAF136.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 27
Well it just so happens that my friend has offered me guppies if I want any. :) She’s having a population explosion at the moment. Thanks for the suggestion!

You could stock it with shrimp! I have 3 shrimp tanks myself you should look into it! Both neocaridina and Caridina species offer TONS of varieties of shrimp!

Oh yes I should have said I’m definitely looking at Shrimp. The Rili’s I have in my other tank are so lovely.

Awesome I love Rili shrimp! I’ve got some Crystal red, Crystal black, black and red pinto shrimp, black and red King Kong, blue bolt, and yellow and blue diamond shrimp. lol I might be a little more obsessed with shrimp than your average person ��

Back
Top Bottom