7.5 gallon stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. If i did that would i have any room for maybe dwarf cories or something like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ok. If i did that would i have any room for maybe dwarf cories or something like that?

Yea, 6 habrosus would fit, you'd need to be on your weekly wc's though..that's a pretty hearty bio load and water could go south fast. Not impossible though..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

CPDs would require diff temperature to your shrimp wouldn't they?

Have a look at a pair of Badis Badis as an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice assuming the app didn't crash.

Im looking more at dwarf emerald rasboras or ember tetras which both have the same temp needs as the shrimp. And brookster i might just let the shrimp multiply and leave off the cories.

Im looking more at dwarf emerald rasboras or ember tetras which both have the same temp needs as the shrimp. And brookster i might just let the shrimp multiply and leave off the cories.

Oh right, forgot about the shrimp.. sounds like a solid move.

Sweet. Just have to find some now.

I asked the manager of the pet supermarket and he ordered 12 embers which came in in a couple of days. Try asking whatever petco or pet smart or fish store near you. That was the only way I could get them because no one seems to stock them where I live.... Alison...:):fish2:

Do you guys think two male guppies would work? Aqadvisor said it would but would they leave the shrimp alone?

Do you guys think two male guppies would work? Aqadvisor said it would but would they leave the shrimp alone?

They'll probably nitpick and nom juvies all day long.. guppys suck..

So if i want to keep the shrimp thatd probably be a no go?

I mean it could work.... i just don't like guppys, they usually die real fast and their dumb tails look stupid..

Oh ok. Im gonna go to the lfs tomorrow and see what theyve got.

I had gups that even killed ghost shrimp. :/ I now avoid guppies with shrimp even though in general, I think they are usually ok.
But, here is the thing, the smaller mouth on a fish with rcs, the better. They will pretty much all eat rcs if they can. But, smaller mouths and bellies means more chances of surviving rcs. Make sure there is a good amount of plant cover though. Rcs can get stressed when they are being stalked by fish all day and stop breeding.

Back
Top Bottom