A 30 Gallon freshwater tank In Cleveland OH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

virus

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok hello everyone this is what is for sale i have included the price i saw at the lfs (omg i cant belive i spent that much) its not my Real price just of what it all cost me :D

A 30 Gallon All-Glass Aquarium With 34.99
Iron Wrought Stand 124.99

BioWheel Filter (150) 29.99

Jager 100-150 Watt Heater29.99

Sand/ 4-5 inches Deep 4.00

Some plants, Not the best taken Care of (wisteria) (hornwort) 10.99

regular Florencet light bulb with holder 40.99

And will give fish with it
5 Danios
1 3-spot gourami
1 Dojo loach
1- Angel
2-Neon Swordtails
1 Silver lyretail Guppie
1-white albino shark
1- Rosy barb

ok im looking for 150 or best offer as it is like 4 months old
but leave a price, i cannon seperate items and i cannont ship sorry guys :D but leave a post with a price or Im me i read posts more often though

ok guys in light of my situation i will lower price to Suit as i need to sell it

Comon guys lol somone must want this??

aww poo, well i could see if i can try to ship some of the stuff, though i dont know how to, and IF they will ship the stand, cuz ill cut whatever the shipping is to 150, so if its like 20 bucks to ship then ill lower it to 150. plus your like 3 states away shouldent be that far lol

Ok, say you could ship the stuff and stand, you would still have the tank and fish, right? lol.. Then what?
What are the dimensions of the tank anyway?

well i plan to eaither give to the local LFS,or sell them.... but the specs of the tank is as follows

30 inches Long or 2.5 FT

12 inches wide or 1 FT

18 1/2 Inches tall or 1.54 FT

yes, anybody want else want it cuz im cant take care of it no more heck im might just cut a deal

is the tank still available ? i know i am late to the party here, but i do live in the cleveland area, (middleburg hts)

Back
Top Bottom