A Fun RAOK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone! I have been wanting to get rid of some extra plants and offspring from my tank for a while, so I am going to be offering an RAOK! There will be 2 packages for grabs-a few stems of hydrocotyle leucephala for the first one, and 10 guppy fry for the second. The guppy fry are 1/3-1/2" long. I will try to get some pictures tonight.
The rules:

• You can only enter once
  • If you do not follow to rules, you will be disqualified
  • To enter, add your name to a list like this:
    1. username
    2. username
    3. your username
  • Copy the list from the post above you and paste it to your post, and add your name to the list. If you don't know how to copy and paste, you can highlight the list and drag it to the text box.
  • Do not PM me asking for the plants or guppies-otherwise you will be disqualified. If you want them add your name to the list! PMing me to ask questions is fine.
  • The winner of the plants will need to pay $3 for shipping first class mail.
  • The winner of the guppies needs to pay $6 for USPS priority mail.
I will be using a random number generator to decide who wins what. Anyone can sign up! I will be shipping on Saturday. If one of the winners doesn't respond or pay by then, I will use the RNG to pick a new winner. I will pick and PM the winners by tomorrow night.
Good luck!

Sorry guys, something came up this weekend and I won't be able to ship on Saturday. I will let you guys know when I can ship.

1. Oscarchic11
2. Bottomfeeder88
2. Okapizebra
3. Eats
4. cassiebug

Due to lack of interest I have decided that I will wait and let the fry and hydrocotyle grow more before I give them away. That way I will have more to give, and hopefully some other stuff to give away too. Thank you to those who participated and good luck next time.

Back
Top Bottom