A sad day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bmb4516

Aquarium Advice Regular
Today was a very sad day for me. My ex-girlfriend, who bought me my aquarium has gone totally off the deepend. She didn't feed any of her fish for over a week (according to her brother) and told her brother she paid the power bill. She lied... He called me this morning and told me that the power had been off all night, and to get over there fast. By the time I got there, her display tank had been wiped out. I don't just mean of fish, I mean everything was dead (except the Aipastia and it was going fast). She had a beautiful setup, too. Purple tang, foxface, maroon clown, blue dot puffer, some green chromises, and a psuedochromis, all dead. Small miracle that the fish in her smaller tank in her room were still alive. So needless to say, I have a few new additions to my collection today, (they'll be in my QT for awhile though) a Radiata lion and a green frogfish. While they are underfed, it looks like they'll be alright. It really saddens me to see what she let happen to her tank...

That's a real shame... glad you managed to save a few.

Both the Radiata and the Frogfish made it through the night! They're eating and the color has come back to the Radiata. Taking it very slow though... just a few small rosies last night, but this morning the Frogfish ate a good size Silverside. Neither had ever been weened to frozen, so it was a good thing...

Excellent! Keep us updated on their progress (y)

Back
Top Bottom