Addiction!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha I'm so addicted as well, but I'm addicted just as much with planning fish tanks. I have so many different stocking plans for tanks I'll probably not get for a long long time. It's a sickness. So far I have five different plans for 20 longs. And there's probably 21904 things I want to try. Dwarf puffers, platy tanks, mollies, brackish, south american biotoping, southeast asia biotope, betta fish sorority, shrimp tank, etc. etc. I only have a 38 gallon and 20 gallon and everyone always starts groaning when I start talking about a new tank.

Lol!

The thought has definitely crossed my mind! I live out in the country tho, I don't think I would get much business :( I should take a pic of my kitchen haha, bunch if tanks in there too :)

Ok Ok ... instead of a mom and pop LFS, how about your own Aquarium!:dance: You know like the big municipal ones! Charge $5 a pop, maybe have $1.00 senior citizens on Wed and $2.00 kids under 10 on Sundays. I suppose you offer free admittance to infants.

With luck people will come from far and wide to stroll through your two aquatic heavens!:D:fish2::fish1:

Lol I'd love to transform my basement into an aquarium/amphibian area with a section filled with bunnies and guinea pigs lol! $2 for admission only open on weekends lol. But it would mean I'd have to decorate my breeding tanks, unless maybe a fishroom tour was included? Lol IDK

i recently discovered a new LFS in the area. I really like them. I wanted Mono Sebaes, they got me some (can't wait to bring them home!!). They have one of those smaller fluval edge tanks with a mimic octopus in it. I want one now. Having an octopus would be just so cool.

emerald76 said:
Lol I'd love to transform my basement into an aquarium/amphibian area with a section filled with bunnies and guinea pigs lol! $2 for admission only open on weekends lol.

That's called a pet store. :)

Coco1019 said:
That's called a pet store. :)

True that. Lol I love anything(almost) that's furry and looks remotely like a bunny or guinea pig, or horse, or dog, or cat, etc lol.
Anyway- can't be a store if the animals aren't sold.

I too have an addiction. I have my 125 Malawi tank in my kitchen a 72 bow planted community in my living room a 40 gal breeder with a turtle and a 10 gal betta in my daughters room. Kinda want to plant the 10 gal. Once I move ill be getting a 220 to try my hand at salt. Probably fish only to start then start getting into reef. My wife tolerates it. Hates when I talk about it. Not sure if the 220 will fly though. That's gonna take a bit of convincing and *** kissing. It's gotten to the point that I actually dream about my tanks. We should start a support group lol.

I too have an addiction. I have my 125 Malawi tank in my kitchen a 72 bow planted community in my living room a 40 gal breeder with a turtle and a 10 gal betta in my daughters room. Kinda want to plant the 10 gal. Once I move ill be getting a 220 to try my hand at salt. Probably fish only to start then start getting into reef. My wife tolerates it. Hates when I talk about it. Not sure if the 220 will fly though. That's gonna take a bit of convincing and *** kissing. It's gotten to the point that I actually dream about my tanks. We should start a support group lol.

Wait..... :eek: ....I thought this was a support group :facepalm:

I guess I'm lucky. My boyfriend loves my tanks. Although I'm sure it would only take a couple more tanks before he starts thinking I'm crazy. I was so proud of him the other night, too. A friend of ours had come to pick him up for band practice while I was at work and he had shown him all the tanks and told him about all the fish. He actually remembered (and listened to in the first place) my insane babbling about tank requirements, diet, and adult size.

Rlavassor86 said:

Christmas is around the corner. Get your wife something shiny. It may cost you a bit of $$, but use it as a bargaining chip for the new tank.

Back
Top Bottom