Addiction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angellove78

Aquarium Advice Addict
This hobby is like a drug to a addict! Just got another tank! Anybody know where classes are for rehab... [emoji28] lol! Holly!!! I'm gonna have to move out my furniture and build shelves soon. Maybe just take the cabinet doors off my kitchen cabinets and modify. [emoji39] [emoji6] [emoji28] just kidding. But it's a thought.[emoji57] Lol! Just being funny guys. Hope you get a laugh, I did when the thought came about. But it would be easy water changes. Lol!

Pssst...I have 6. My hubbie made me tear one down into a terrarium though. Still have 5 filled with water!

Yeah I just tell my boyfriend "I gotta let these ones grow out alittle before I can put them in my 75g" lol, (kinda true.) But, little dose he know, I'll be getting a bigger tank than just a 75 in the future. I'm up to 4 tanks now with my new one on its way. 75g, 2-10g, and another 3g Betta tank. Summer will be here before I know it, and that's yard sale time for me. You never know what you're gonna come across. [emoji12]

The proper name is multiple tank syndrome! It is very much real!

This hobby is like a drug to a addict! Just got another tank! Anybody know where classes are for rehab... [emoji28] lol! Holly!!! I'm gonna have to move out my furniture and build shelves soon. Maybe just take the cabinet doors off my kitchen cabinets and modify. [emoji39] [emoji6] [emoji28] just kidding. But it's a thought.[emoji57] Lol! Just being funny guys. Hope you get a laugh, I did when the thought came about. But it would be easy water changes. Lol!

Wait WHAT...I thought this was Aquariums Anonymous, did I join the wrong group again??? =)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom