Adding more Cichlids to my 55 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you can get those or the peacocks the rest on your list is a no imo
ohhhh okay. The peacocks get really big though... You told me not to do peacocks :p I really want like 5 of the hap. obliquedens. why did you say no to those??

ohhhh okay. The peacocks get really big though... You told me not to do peacocks :p I really want like 5 of the hap. obliquedens. why did you say no to those??

Ok so you cant have the hap. Obliquedens bc you dont wanna mix lakes. Trust me it ends up within a few months you having to and i quote buy a big girl tank.. (meaning a 6ft long tank) to keep the aggression down.

Also it says their diet has been known to consist of scales of other fish .. which will cause a problem

Ok so you cant have the hap. Obliquedens bc you dont wanna mix lakes. Trust me it ends up within a few months you having to and i quote buy a big girl tank.. (meaning a 6ft long tank) to keep the aggression down.

Also it says their diet has been none to consist of scales of other fish .. which will cause a problem
okay can I then get 4-5 red top zebras???? I hvae 15 mins :S

Also it says their diet has been none to consist of scales of other fish .. which will cause a problem
Cichlid Profiles is that the right fish i am looking at? it says its aggressive and then highly aggressive towards its kind...

Thats the red top zebra yes.. i was talking about the hap. Obliqueden you mentioned but the aggression is why you can have the red top zebra..
okay so I think i am getting the red top zebras..... I want aggression? I do already have zebras in my tank and is that why i want the aggrresion? I dont think i get to pick if they are male or female either I just hope the supplier will give some females maybe. How many shoudl I get??

.................. I dont know what to do!! I have like 5 mins... there is none to pick then
for the red blotch zebra i have it says its aggressive and kills its own kind if its all males. It also says it will kill the weakest fish in the tank

for the red blotch zebra i have it says its aggressive and kills its own kind if its all males. It also says it will kill the weakest fish in the tank

Ob can be very mean or not or mild. Some can get away.with them and others not so much. If your going to try the red tops you need to get enough of them and add more of what you have now. To spread out aggression between them all

Ok I would only get two or three of one of the peacocks. And add a few more of the others. If it was me I'd go for a little more blue and orange

Ok I would only get two or three of one of the peacocks. And add a few more of the others. If it was me I'd go for a little more blue and orange
okay what if i got 2 sunshine yellow peacocks and make it so I have 6 yellow labs (add 1) and get another cobalt blue???

Back
Top Bottom