Adding zooplankton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you using the bottled zooplankton? If you are I would mix a few drops in with some tank water and target feed your filter feeders. Otherwise it will just add tons of nitrates to your tank.

I add about 4ml a week to a 75 sometimes I skip a week. I just squirt it in the current will take it around and turn your skimmer off for a hour. Def don't want to overdue it.

Well I've been to my fish store and had a chat about seachem zooplankton and seachem polyplankton I think that's what it's called the store uses the polyplankton one but which one will be the best the zooplankton seems to cost a bit more than the other one.

Well I've been to my fish store and had a chat about seachem zooplankton and seachem polyplankton I think that's what it's called the store uses the polyplankton one but which one will be the best the zooplankton seems to cost a bit more than the other one. They are both in bottles

Just a tht most of you guys and gals are in the usa my tank is a 55g imperial gallon tank which is about a 63g in us gallons

Look on the bottle it usally says how much to add really depends on what your feeding for and

Back
Top Bottom