Additions to Fry tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishie

Aquarium Advice Addict
IM getting another 10G fry tank for my lab fry tomorrow (let it cycle first) I was wondering if I could add anything to my fry tanks. One is Platy fry and other should be lab fry with black sand. Platy one has gravel. Snails or shrimp I could add?

Just got it:D going to LFS to get sand!

Attachments

• image-1450860623.jpg
    image-1450860623.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 54
You could get a mystery snail for each tank
One for each tank though
They will breed if u have male and female

Bubbles0oO said:
You could get a mystery snail for each tank
One for each tank though
They will breed if u have male and female

I got 2 for each so thanks! Golden inca snails actually because they don't eat plants!:) kinda like apple/mystery

Well you might have apple or mystery snails I your hands, sold under that name I am currently trying to breed them, going great I see them spawning

Bubbles0oO said:
Well you might have apple or mystery snails I your hands, sold under that name I am currently trying to breed them, going great I see them spawning

I got 2 in one tank 5 in another but no one breeds yet. Transferring 2 once I get 5G cycled and 10G soon.

They might still be settling in, do you want hem to breed? They can lay a few hundred eggs at a time

Bubbles0oO said:
They might still be settling in, do you want hem to breed? They can lay a few hundred eggs at a time

Ok I do want them to breed but clueless once it comes with snails! Oh wow!

Back
Top Bottom