aggressive beauties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nafuzy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Do you need anything special for the care of aggressive fish? Do u need ro water for water changes?? Are skimmers a must? Any special additives/supplements? Any help would be awesome!! Thanks guys

I would use ro/di for water changes regardless of tempermeant. Just looking for algae issues down the line in my opinion. :)

As far as a skimmer alot depends on the tank size, feeding and the fish themselves.

Thanks yet again carey :) Im actually really excited. I traded in my 5 frag babies for a gorgeous black volitans lion juvenile today. She hasn't harmed anything yet burning fell in love! ! Hahaha. My cleaner shrimp loooooves her how weird right?

....cleaner shrimp in with a volitan?? Idk if id trust that combo. Don't wanna see those gorgeous cleaners end up as an expensive snack.

I cleaner shrimp avoids my lion at all cost unless he's hungry. That's awsome that yours loves your lion but like Huma Huma says keep an eye on him

Back
Top Bottom