Albino Ancistrus Babies from BrianNY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madasafish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey,

A few of us lucky AA members had a chance to meet up in the NYC area yesterday: QTOFFER, Menagerie, lmw80, Allivymar, BrianNY and me. Maybe one of them will post pictures of the party, but I thought I'd post a few pictures of the adorable 1.5 cm albino ancistrus babies BrianNY gave all of us!

Thanks Brian!

Oh, and notice that in one of the pictures, you can see the ancistrus's intestine through its transparent skin. Wow!

I will post pics of mine when I get home. It was too late last night when I got back. They are adorable! Great pics!

:oops: It was great hosting you all. Hope the pleco fry bring you lots of happiness.

Oh, just had to post this picture...

(btw, Brian, they LOVE the broccoli)

Aww.....

Thanks for having us, Brian!

I'm going to try posting the pics today....if the $@#%! Mac in the lab lets me.

My broccoli is in the fridge...gonna try it out when I get home.

QT - pictures, pictures, pictures!!

I was wondering why pics weren't up yet.
madasafish--I love the pic of the plec and snail. Too cute!

LOL, Meghan. Seems like QTOFFER might actually spend some time working while *he's* at work :wink: :oops:

I was wondering how your day went - great pics, and I love the one with the snail, too. I'm planning on trying the broccoli, too, and I am sure my (quite commonly colored) ancistrus will thank you for the change in fare!

LOL.

Menagerie: 3814 and counting...

TG: 2962 and counting...

I'm starting to get better about not posting from work, but I do post during my lunch hour, right when I get to work, and sometimes just before I leave (if I don't want to embark on a new project/job in the last few minutes before 5).

Allivymar was surprised when I said I was catching up to her post count :lol:
Hmmmm, she's stalled at 4351, but I still have a ways to go :D

Menagerie, at your current rate, you should surpass Alli in 1-2 months!

I posted some pice in the lounge. I'll try posting some more when my urge to take a butane torch to my lab computer has passed :twisted: .

My plecs are still in the bag (they looked great this morning) and I'll drip-acclimate them when I get home. If they're cooperative, I may try to get some pics of them tonite.

Back
Top Bottom