All new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RubisMoon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi,

My mom bought a 32 gallon for my son's birthday (of course knowing perfectly well i'd wanted one for the longest of time :) so for a month now i've been building this environment for my son, the kids in my home daycare... And me. We started with the idea of having shrimps in the aquarium, so we have bought so far only what i hope are shrimp safe fish. I have read a lot on shrimps in general, but didn't find the info of not adding them on a new tank so one of my 2 filter died on me a week ago because he was moulting at the same time as the change (that's what we figured)
So far we are learning from our aquarium care that fishes can be both an anti-stress just as well as a cause for stress :D and patience (which is not always my strong suit when i want something :p
I'm joining because i might need help or to share along the way.

Oh and on the pic is the tank before the fish and the kids made drawings to welcome them in their new home :D

Attachments

• image-3827627406.jpg
    image-3827627406.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 79
I love that you've got the kids involved. Very cute. What fish do you have in there?

Guppies, neons, balloon Mollies, lava and assassin snail and filter shrimp. And thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom