all of a sudden, mushroom dying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beeholtz

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i bought a ricordea mushroom roughly a year ago and it has been fine. split months ago, one of those is now splitting and the other on top is doing horribly almost in half now, i put less water flow around, checked all chemicals i can with my kit, ammonia-0 nitrites-0 nitrates-0 calcium 450 ph 8.3, i have 1 picture of that, and i recently found a nudibranch, the green backed kind i think aeoli or something around that. i have some green or brown button polyps, not doing so hot a few of them. others are doing fine, any ideas? maybe too much water flow not enough light, ricordeas are at top of the tank and button polyps near bottom. i have a 2 by 65 watt coralife light with 1 actinic bulb and 1 10,000k bulb

Attachments

• fish stuff 002.jpg
    fish stuff 002.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 53
  • fish stuff 003.jpg
    fish stuff 003.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 68
i killed 2 nudibranchs thinking they may be the problem although im sure there is more, ive also seen snail looking thing it has a flat shell with a black and white striped spiral on both sides and it looks like it has no head just a white bump almost kind of, could this be eating my stuff the half eaten ricordea is now completely gone as of this morning.

Back
Top Bottom