Aloha from Hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yinyanleung

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi All - I've only had at the largest a 10-gal freshwater tank as a kid growing up in Hawaii. My family wants a salt water tank and we're totally newbies, so wanted to do some research on this site for setting one up. Should we start with just fish, or go with a reef one, getting a sense of a realistic budget for certain sized tanks, etc.

I also wanted to ask others if they've heard about or tried this product from AquaBella which promises no water changes up to a year:

https://www.amazon.com/AquaBella-Bi...srs=10621369011&ie=UTF8&qid=1589615861&sr=8-2

Amazon won't ship it to Hawaii for some reason and I can't seem to find the company's main website to try to order directly from them.

Aloha and mahalo (thanks!),
Yin

That’s right the salt water people don’t come on a lot and if they do it’s in the sw forum section so try that their.
And welcome to aa!
In the fw world theirs no such thing as no water changes because number one: their fake half the time. number two: if they are real we don’t have the time or the money to build or afford them. So it’s a good thing your asking. You can do a quick search on here or the web about the product in question many times things like these are reviewed on websites or people come here asking the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom