Amazon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
only add 1 more schooling fish and maybe the corys if after a week your nitrates dont get to 20 or dont get over. if they get over 20 you'll have to remove some fish.
wow with this method u can put a lot more fish in ...this was a good thing to learn, wait so i could add another school and a small school of corys?

hmmm sounds ill probably get some Adolfo corys (like 5) and a school of something.....hmmm?

ya they are kinda creepy...but different so thats good

lol he did i dont think ive seen that movie.....poor kid he must have been freaked out!

I think he died. Idk in fifth grade we read the book and watched the movie I cries during both. O m gosh. You should name the hatchets after the two dogs in the book! That would be cool. I don't know their names though.

I have a partial amazon tank, I'm working on making it all amazon.

I have a German blue ram and 8 neon tetras in my 20 gallon, and platys. I think I might upgrade to a 29 and get some hatchet fish, some panda or salt and pepper cory cats, and some nerite snails (not sure if they are amazon).

I use black substrate and mopani wood (or driftwood), and amazon plants.

cool! i am using black gravel to! so what i have so far is this.....

-10 neons
-2 rams
-6 marble hatchet fish
-5 Adolfo corys

sound good?

good! ill try that ....does it sound like it will be overstocked? and arent the adolfos hard to find....where could i get them....same with the hatchets?

Word of advice: get a STRONG cover. Hatchets will jump out if you don't put a GOOD cover on, get a cover that wouldn't come off if a pleco tried to jump out. Hatchets will jump through any opening, mine did and they all ended up on the floor.

i think liveaquaria.com has all of the above and the key is to add some and then wait a month if nitrates ever reach over 20 in a 1 week period then sell them

Back
Top Bottom