Amazonian frogbit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newbie_dave

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a few plants on the water and I have noticed the roots are quiet long are they ment to touch the bottom of the tank or can you trim them?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Pictures? I'm pretty sure they're just dangling there for nutrients, they may eventually grab onto something.. your fish are probably loving the natural maze and canopy.. fish love cover..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I only have a few plants in the person I got them off said they grow quiet fast but I also heard that you can take the little leaves off and they form a whole new plant?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404114778.255251.jpg

Looks good man! I think they will just release little plants on their own.. that tank is going to look great all grown in..I'm sure you can trim the danglers if they're getting to crowded..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I really like the look I'm thinking about getting some water lettuce as well I just wish I could get more South American types of fish in with the apistos

Stick with just the frogbit. I mixed it and water lettuce before and it just didnt look right. If you get water lettuce tho make sure u get the dwarf kind

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom