Anenome Selection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bootz

Aquarium Advice Freak
It is a very very distant goal but what would you guys recommend for false percula clownfish. i have googled a few and seemingly the "best" selection is some kind of carpet but they do not look as nice as some of the other anemones out there any suggestions for the future of my tank? btw... my tank is only 30g.

there is no guarantee the clown and the anemone will pair. that said, i would choose an anemone i like to look at, and is easy to care for. i have found bubble tips to fit that description.

I'd go with a BTA as well. They are very hardy and can be very colorful. But as Doug said, the clown will decide on his own if he wants to host it or not.

if the clown hosts the anemone don't they feed them also? i've seen a video on youtube where a clown feed a carpet anemone, it was actually pretty cool to watch

I agree with Doug. There is no guarantee. I know it did not work out for me yrs ago when I tried to get my clowns to host it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom