Angel fish injury or disease?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Okay update!

The angels where bothering eachother again this morning and the silver paled from the stress of being chased I suppose (I do have lots of hiding places in the tank for him to escape to). I noticed however, it appears that the spots on the angel are black, even the white ones. I think there may be white in the center of the black and when the stripes are present they only appear white, only when the stripes disappear can the black be seen. So I may just have black spot going on.

Okay update!

The angels where bothering eachother again this morning and the silver paled from the stress of being chased I suppose (I do have lots of hiding places in the tank for him to escape to). I noticed however, it appears that the spots on the angel are black, even the white ones. I think there may be white in the center of the black and when the stripes are present they only appear white, only when the stripes disappear can the black be seen. So I may just have black spot going on.

Did you pm andy?

This black spot one has popped up in a few threads and I always find it confusing to nut out.

The black spot parasite life cycle I find very complex for an aquarium. Of course another parasite is possible.

I have heard a black fungus in a few rare threads.

So this seems an excellent case to pick Andy's brains on just to follow up (hint, hint :) ).

Back
Top Bottom