angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maayy123

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a75gal tank,fish only. I have a sailfin tank, blue tank ,dog face puffer , fox face, bi-color angle, box fish, and a ****** trigger. Can I add a lemom peel angle. ? Will they get along..?

No, two dwarf angels in anything less than a 240-300g will likely fight.

Other than the Foxface and angel, you've got a bunch of fish that are going to outgrow that tank and IMO, you are overstocked already.

I have a75gal tank,fish only. I have a sailfin tank, blue tank ,dog face puffer , fox face, bi-color angle, box fish, and a ****** trigger. Can I add a lemom peel angle. ? Will they get along..?

and btw its niger trigger not nigga trigga lol :ROFLMAO:

Yep, I agree with the others, you are way overstocked. Those tangs do not belong in that size tank. And yes, two angels in that small of a tank will fight and maybe kill one another. Big no no in saltwater, two angels. I dont have a puffer so I can't talk from experience about those but I also believe based on what I have read that it too is not suitable for a 75g tank.

The smallest dog face LA has listed is 1'1" and needs a 100g tank. The biggest is 1'6" and needs 180. Id never put a 1 ft. Fish in a 4 ft tank. Especially given that when an adult DFP swells up, he will be the size of a basketball

The smallest dog face LA has listed is 1'1" and needs a 100g tank. The biggest is 1'6" and needs 180. Id never put a 1 ft. Fish in a 4 ft tank. Especially given that when an adult DFP swells up, he will be the size of a basketball

I completely agree. The dog face needs at least 100 gallons, and even then i thought my old one was kinda cramped. Blue and sailfin need 180 at least, and the Niger same thing. I would keep foxface and bicolor, and get a bigger tank :eek:r trade in the rest . Btw, ur tank is waaaaaayyyy overcrowded. :(:( Im sorry if we come across rude, but our job is to give you advice. Too many times LFS just try to sell fish, not give you proper advice. If you need bicolor advice, give me a shout! I've had one for a little while now.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JAKEPIN said:
I completely agree. The dog face needs at least 100 gallons, and even then i thought my old one was kinda cramped. Blue and sailfin need 180 at least, and the Niger same thing. I would keep foxface and bicolor, and get a bigger tank :eek:r trade in the rest . Btw, ur tank is waaaaaayyyy overcrowded. :(:( Im sorry if we come across rude, but our job is to give you advice. Too many times LFS just try to sell fish, not give you proper advice. If you need bicolor advice, give me a shout! I've had one for a little while now.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

+1. I know that its extremely easy to feel like we are personally attacking you, but we are by no means do that. This site has a huge collection of a hybrid of successful salties. Some are decades old veterans using tried and true methods, some are only in their first 5-7 years and are experimenting with the newest trends in sw.Many a times people come here for a simple answer to a simple question and end up completely relearning the fish hobby (with amazing benefits) i myself wouldnt be anywhere near as far as i am in this hobby if it werent for AA. So please understand we are helping to form you and your tank into the perfect combo

Thanks for all the advice. Right now all my fish are under 2 inches. I will enjoy them right now and trade them in when they get a little bigger. Getting a bigger tank is not an option. no space,just like my fish I'm cramped in this very small appt.:)

Back
Top Bottom