Angelfish help please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.h2012

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was in the middle of doing a WC on my 30g, and I didn't see my angel. Got to looking around and when I found it it was sideways with next to no color. Now it's livened up s tiny bit and it's color is slowly coming back and seems to be swimming normal and isn't sideways. Any idea whats going on?

Wiggles24 said:
Water paramaters OK before wc???

Yes, my tank has been cycled for nearly 3 months. Nitrates were between 20-40ppm (closer to 20), hence the water change. Ammo and nitrites were 0.

Wiggles24 said:
I really don't know what to say:( how is your fish now? I'd it swimming ok?

I had the lights off and turned them on to do the water change.. Idk if that had anything to do with it or what. Now it seems fine, swimming like normal and colors are back to normal.

When you done the water change was the new water close to the tank water temp? Mine reacted like that when I was in a rush and done the WC with to cool of water. I felt real bad about that mistake. But he survived my mistake.

Pam is here said:
When you done the water change was the new water close to the tank water temp? Mine reacted like that when I was in a rush and done the WC with to cool of water. I felt real bad about that mistake. But he survived my mistake.

It was acting that way prior to me adding any water to the tank. When I noticed it was just after I started siphoning the water out.

Back
Top Bottom