Angelfish Swimming Sideways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishguy1111

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I have this angelfish, fully grown or so, and I've had it for about a year. For the past few hours, it has been swimming on its side (ill try to put photo on). Its very strange, and I would like to know how to fix this immediately, and whether it is lethal. I feed normal flakes, pellets, and occasionally blood worms, and do a 25% change every 2-3 weeks. PLEASE HELP, I really love this angel.

Im guessing it is swim bladder disorder, but I dont know that for a fact. Please help if you have experience with this

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No advice but hows it going? Ive never had any luck treating sick fish. Do you soak flakes before adding to the tank.. Ive read the air fish gulp when eating from the surface can be bad. Have you tested all your parameters?

Sent from my D6603 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No advice but hows it going? Ive never had any luck treating sick fish. Do you soak flakes before adding to the tank.. Ive read the air fish gulp when eating from the surface can be bad. Have you tested all your parameters?

I decided not to feed them for a day or so, and now she is fine. I read the same thing about dipping in water, so now im doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thats good im glad shes doin better

Back
Top Bottom