Angels breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IME(Discus,GBR,Kribs,Angels) these fish can spawn every 7 days if you know how to push!
Anything in the 9-21 day range is a good thing for common practice.
Clem; Bare Bottom(BB) with plants and wood is the way to go!!!
Artificial hatching is the way go for many spawns and then enjoy the challenge if tanks and space allow to raise fry with parents.
If I had any merrit I have to say "Not one batch raised to completion with the parents for me!"
The discus and angels burned me hard!!!(Only the GBR equal the frustration/with better results)
I need to talk to Poppa about the discus and wish I knew him or Andy back when I was working the both of them.

IME(Discus,GBR,Kribs,Angels) these fish can spawn every 7 days if you know how to push!
Anything in the 9-21 day range is a good thing for common practice.
Clem; Bare Bottom(BB) with plants and wood is the way to go!!!
Artificial hatching is the way go for many spawns and then enjoy the challenge if tanks and space allow to raise fry with parents.
If I had any merrit I have to say "Not one batch raised to completion with the parents for me!"
The discus and angels burned me hard!!!(Only the GBR equal the frustration/with better results)
I need to talk to Poppa about the discus and wish I knew him or Andy back when I was working the both of them.
Roger that!!! That's great advise sir. Let's see what comes outta this , for me its my living space and as to let you guys know it just the beginning for me, but I have some future plans for this. At work the other day, I put a bug in a coworker's ear...I said to him we should get a small unit or warehouse,rent it and grow plants and breed some fish??? His eyebrow raised as he gave it some thought , I left it like that and we parted out ways at work. This guy is a long time fish keeper and the thought just crossed my mind at the time. But for now enjoy the moment and BREED SOME FISH!!!
(y)[emoji40]

Cheers man,

Clem.

Come to Kauffman Stadium and pull up a chair. I got a few spare brews for ya.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Come to Kauffman Stadium and pull up a chair. I got a few spare brews for ya.

CHEERS MAN, ENJOY THE GAME !!![emoji39]
YOU EVER TRIED REAL BEER??? YA ITS IN CANADA...AND HIGHER ALCOHOL CONTENT ....BOOMM !!!

Lmao.... im a Guinness guy myself. That and boulevard.

Eh Hoser,
I do agree the best BBQ can be found in KC, but best beer in Canada? That's an eroneous statement. I trust you have excellent beer there to pack into the ice fishing hut, but the PNW is all about beer and coffee.
Congrats on your angel breeding! Let's see a current pic of the business going down.
http://www.beeradvocate.com/place/city/18/

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Best BBQ in Kansas? Lmao please. U guys don't have a clue about BBQ, come to the Carolinas if you wanna know about BBQ, you Midwest guys would relocate east with one bite of Carolina BBQ.

Yeah right, duuuude! That's why the worlds biggest, best, and flat out gran daddy of all BBQ competitions is here in KC. I mean its only the world championship of BBQ. The American Royal.... maybe youve heard of it. And its only here because were the reason BBQ exists. But those are 2nd fiddle to putting a lil vinegar in the sauce. Nice try TMRC. Lol..... you still coo in my book though bruh. All in good fun... hehe.

Plenty of big competitions here, with actually meaningful content. I'll extend my spare room to bring you out here and indoctrinate you in proper BBQ, however it will cause you to move out here and crow like a gamecock with one bite, I must forewarn you.

Hey now.... I've been out there.... lol. My buddy from childhood lives in Hollywood SC. I've got my maroon go cocks shirt and a gamecocks football jersey. But the facts are the facts. Their is a reason KC is called the HOME or MECCA of BBQ.

Eh Hoser,
I do agree the best BBQ can be found in KC, but best beer in Canada? That's an eroneous statement. I trust you have excellent beer there to pack into the ice fishing hut, but the PNW is all about beer and coffee.
Congrats on your angel breeding! Let's see a current pic of the business going down.
http://www.beeradvocate.com/place/city/18/

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Yea , we all have a story tell , you gotta try it !!!

CHEERS,

Clem.

Yeah... cause NG's aquarium products suck.we can then make the same claim abt that list.

Head this chatter to my thread. I don't want to get further off the topic. Thanks for putting up with us clem. Your awsome. Well not right now your not. But after the game you will be again... LOL.

Back
Top Bottom