Angels breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your mess in with fire bruh. Im a trained experienced chef. No master. But i got skills son.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Your mess in with fire bruh. Im a trained experienced chef. No master. But i got skills son.

Bruh I work with metals and fusing and bonding them, but cooking is a passion to me. Master chef, hells kitchen, kitchen nightmares, I'm chef Gordon Ramsey trained and I gets down in the kitchen. Filet Mignon, crab risotto, beef wellington, braised beef tacos, and last but certainly not least my Carolina BBQ n potato salad shuts it down :)

Sorry clem, last post I promise, I'll 8 mile slim shady style call out my pal poppa on his thread lol

Bruh I work with metals and fusing and bonding them, but cooking is a passion to me. Master chef, hells kitchen, kitchen nightmares, I'm chef Gordon Ramsey trained and I gets down in the kitchen. Filet Mignon, crab risotto, beef wellington, braised beef tacos, and last but certainly not least my Carolina BBQ n potato salad shuts it down :)

Sorry clem, last post I promise, I'll 8 mile slim shady style call out my pal poppa on his thread lol
Keep going man!!! I'm HUNGRY.
everyone head to K.C , Poppa is cooking up a storm!!![emoji39]
I gotta go there now dude, you making me real hungry for some of that!!!

Clem

http://intelligenttravel.nationalgeographic.com/2013/02/08/the-10-best-bbq-joints-in-america/

Just gonna leave this here, you have to get to number 5 just to find kc, good ole southern smoke populates the top 10. And while y'all put Ur spin on it, everyone agrees the Carolinas started it :). My games starting too, let's go gamecocks!

Hey, its seems everyone is cooking...like to try that too, sounds good!!!![emoji39]

Clem.
Eh Hoser,
I do agree the best BBQ can be found in KC, but best beer in Canada? That's an eroneous statement. I trust you have excellent beer there to pack into the ice fishing hut, but the PNW is all about beer and coffee.
Congrats on your angel breeding! Let's see a current pic of the business going down.
http://www.beeradvocate.com/place/city/18/

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Keep going man!!! I'm HUNGRY.
everyone head to K.C , Poppa is cooking up a storm!!![emoji39]
I gotta go there now dude, you making me real hungry for some of that!!!

Clem
Hey dude, TMRC.
I may be a "Southern Man too", my daddy named me after his friend , Clem. Now how Southern is that !!!
I don't know many or any people up here with that name? But if you mention my name up here chances are you know me! Yea , I like fast cars too, American muscle, Japanese, anything that moves really, love sports, and everything that's manly.[emoji106]
I like the way you and Poppa got off with the BBQ competition, big jokes man [emoji6]

Nice to meet ya, your pretty cool dude !!!

Clem.

Hey dude, TMRC.
I may be a "Southern Man too", my daddy named me after his friend , Clem. Now how Southern is that !!!
I don't know many or any people up here with that name? But if you mention my name up here chances are you know me! Yea , I like fast cars too, American muscle, Japanese, anything that moves really, love sports, and everything that's manly.[emoji106]
I like the way you and Poppa got off with the BBQ competition, big jokes man [emoji6]

Nice to meet ya, your pretty cool dude !!!

Clem.

Nice to meet you too Clem. The bonds made on this forum are priceless. I consider many here a friend though I know them by little more than an username and a selfie from the post a selfie thread. I'm subscribed to the rest of your threads, following along!

Just an update. After a busy Sunday of running around, local flea market, and my wife's hair appointment. I managed to squeeze in a couple of lfs stops ins. I noticed earlier that day that my return line off the spray bar has slowed down? I haven't did filter maintenance on my big canister. I just wondered if any fry could be alive, or maybe platties fry? We'll see when I open it up later on , keep you posted.[emoji50]

Clem.

View attachment 279418
Just an update. After a busy Sunday of running around, local flea market, and my wife's hair appointment. I managed to squeeze in a couple of lfs stops ins. I noticed earlier that day that my return line off the spray bar has slowed down? I haven't did filter maintenance on my big canister. I just wondered if any fry could be alive, or maybe platties fry? We'll see when I open it up later on , keep you posted.[emoji50]

Clem.
This is what I found in there, a Serphea tetra, believe it or not it was alive??? Pretty cool, since I didn't notice he was gone to begin with. That's what I found in there , but no angel fry. Here's a pic , but my filter had some pretty good BB in there and it wasn't as plugged up as I thought it was, but did my maintenance on the filter and water change [emoji6]

View attachment 279418
This is what I found in there, a Serphea tetra, believe it or not it was alive??? Pretty cool, since I didn't notice he was gone to begin with. That's what I found in there , but no angel fry. Here's a pic , but my filter had some pretty good BB in there and it wasn't as plugged up as I thought it was, but did my maintenance on the filter and water change [emoji6]
uploadfromtaptalk1445245588681.jpg
I'll try this pic.

Latest news on my tank, believe or not, a new spawn has taken place with another Angel pair, and it looks like my " Goldie " is the other pair. It seems like the competition to breed even in a busy tank helps in getting them to spawn, that's what I'm seeing hear![emoji40]

Good news, today by some sheer luck. I saw an add for a FREE 75gal, semi complete, minus the filter set up. I was the first person to respond, and the person agreed to give it to me. All I have to do is help move a smaller tank in its place, and remove the 75, that's it and its mine for free!!![emoji1]. The nice thing about it , I made a friend who is another fish nut like myself. I never thought this was possible, because you only hear about them and never expect it to be you!

Here is some pics of today's new spawn!

Clem.
uploadfromtaptalk1445393838764.jpg

Too cool on the spawn and Tank!!!
I got a 120 reef with bells and whistles(12-15k receipts) for free on my old forum!(small trip to NJ with 16' enclosed trailer..):whistle:
You're going to have trouble with them angels if you don't split them...:ermm:
You're going to have fun trying to breed them!!(y)
Get them out and more discus in so the real CHAOS can begin!:dance:

Nice find, man. 75g outta suit your needs pretty well. All for s lil manual labor.... sheesh. All day, man.... all day. Good luck with this spawn.

Too cool on the spawn and Tank!!!
I got a 120 reef with bells and whistles(12-15k receipts) for free on my old forum!(small trip to NJ with 16' enclosed trailer..):whistle:
You're going to have trouble with them angels if you don't split them...:ermm:
You're going to have fun trying to breed them!!(y)
Get them out and more discus in so the real CHAOS can begin!:dance:
That's what I was talking about CB, hearing about great finds like that , WOW !!! A 120 reef, [emoji6]
Well my friend, What could I use the 75 for, the Angels? And free up some space in the 90 for some Discus [emoji39] .
Looks like two pairs are forming in their current tank, but not sure with this new spawn who the actual parents are? There seems to be three of them involved, the other two black veils are in their corner most of the time, from that first spawn from them. Yea man, the spawn tank is going nuts with these fish... I love it dude, keeps things interesting the way this tank is turning out [emoji40]
By the way, I ended up with a few clown loaches, and see yo yo loaches too, just small guys but nothing compared to the big guys I'm your tank [emoji39] I'll post some pics of them soon too!

Clem.

Nice find, man. 75g outta suit your needs pretty well. All for s lil manual labor.... sheesh. All day, man.... all day. Good luck with this spawn.

Thanks Brah , its" the spawn tank" now , coming from CB. Not sure how the 75 is going to be used ,or maybe put just the Angels in there , I would prefer two 30 or 29gals to breed, but these fish are motivated by competition, to spawn? It's nice to watch them in spawn mode![emoji40]

Looks like you guys are giving it to the JAYS man[emoji22] KC looks good so far!

Clem.

Wow! Nice job on the tank. I've gotten free things that way also. Just have to pay attention and jump on those opportunities!

Could you divide the 75 somehow and keep the pairs of angels separate once you figure out who paired with whom? Having fish spawn is exciting but when you actually get fry now that is awesome! Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow! Nice job on the tank. I've gotten free things that way also. Just have to pay attention and jump on those opportunities!

Could you divide the 75 somehow and keep the pairs of angels separate once you figure out who paired with whom? Having fish spawn is exciting but when you actually get fry now that is awesome! Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Thanks, Brennae.
But I'm just getting eggs for now it seems there are just young fish I guess doing there stuff for now!
When I figure out what to do, I'll move the pairs off to a breeding tank or two???[emoji6]

Clem.

Just an update, Goldie ate her eggs late last night , too many other fish around for her to handle![emoji50]

Clem.

Just an update, Goldie ate her eggs late last night , too many other fish around for her to handle![emoji50]

Clem.

This is one of the drawbacks to breeding in a community tank. Nothing says the parents actually ate the eggs (unless they are alone in the tank. :brows: ) I'd keep that 75 handy for when you have fry to grow out. Those are great tanks for growing Angel fry faster. (y) Once your pairs really get going, I'd be willing to bet you wished you had about 10 of those tanks "At the ready". ;):lol:(y)

This is one of the drawbacks to breeding in a community tank. Nothing says the parents actually ate the eggs (unless they are alone in the tank. :brows: ) I'd keep that 75 handy for when you have fry to grow out. Those are great tanks for growing Angel fry faster. (y) Once your pairs really get going, I'd be willing to bet you wished you had about 10 of those tanks "At the ready". ;)[emoji38](y)
Hi Andy, I did see her eat the eggs, as she was fighting off the other fish, mainly tetras. The other fish were just surrounding her, as they took turns taking the eggs, and then after an hour of defending , I saw her just start to eat them up herself. I'm not sure , bit I think the spawning area she chose was too much out in the open?[emoji33]

But for the new tank I'm picking up on Sunday is a go, and I'm still looking around for some 20, 30,40 gal tanks , for breeders. :thumbs:[emoji6]
I'm going to put out a want add in my local forum and see if I get any bites[emoji39]

Just to let you know I may be looking in the new year, to visit Florida , and I will let you know when I plan that trip , for the wife and I. Maybe we can meet up and meet each other. Retirement is not too far away, as I'm thinking of a warmer place to be in, like a snowbird![emoji6]

Thanks always for your advise,

Clem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom