any food suggestions please :)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

H3F4D

Aquarium Advice Regular
rright now theyre diet consists of flakes/ brime shrimp ( dryed not froze), blood worms, and algae pucks. the off time i give the algae eater trout pellets aswell as he seems to enjoy them !

Alao what should i feed them on the regular ! i can definetly say they like the shrimp much mow than theflakes lol and theblood worms much more than everything ! lol

Thanks

rright now theyre diet consists of flakes/ brime shrimp ( dryed not froze), blood worms, and algae pucks. the off time i give the algae eater trout pellets aswell as he seems to enjoy them ! Alao what should i feed them on the regular ! i can definetly say they like the shrimp much mow than theflakes lol and theblood worms much more than everything ! lol Thanks
What kind of fish is the food for?

The best brands:
Omega One
New Life Spectrum
Hikari

Every product these guys put out will be of high Quality so whatever you chose to feed them will be a good choice. What kind of fish you will be feeding, like previously stated, will be helpful.

currenty i just have
- 2 rainbow sharks
- 2 mollys
- 1 angel
- 3 loaches
- 1 cory
- 1 algae feeder !

thanks guys !
I do omega flakes as a normal food, and hikari freeze dried tubifex worms every 3 days. (The next day they crowd the tank hoping for some more tubifex). And the cool thing about the hikari tubifex worms is you can stick the cube to the glass of the tank, and watch them shred it. I have 10 tiger barbs, 2 mollies, and 3 platy's.

thats awsome !!!! thank you for all the good information

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom