Any good websited to buy fish fom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Evan20

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Good websites that have lots of fish i can buy with free shipping?

I like live aquaria, a bit pricey on shipping, I know 2 more but I can't quite remember the names

Look up msjinkzd on here or just google her. Best price I've seen anywhere.

Subscribed. I am curious as well. Especially cheap/free shipping.

May sound obvious, but check your local areas around Craiglist

I do it two ways. Using tags in "free stuff" and then tags in "all for sale"
I personally use a ton to make sure I find everything available and also check daily.
Examples, try
Aquarium, fish, cichlid, livebearer, tetra, platy, marine, API (depending on what you're looking for)

Most of the time the shipping online is going to be expensive, as it's simply costly to ship fish very quickly (if you want a DOA guarantee at least). Other places worth checking out...

The Wet Spot
Oddballfish
Aquabid (just check feedback)
ThePlantedTank (classified subforum)

Sorry, these places all have typical shipping rates but it's near impossible to find free shipping unless it's local. Liked mentioned above I'd also check CL regularly.

I like aqua bid. EBay is good because sometimes people who sell the fish actually own fish stores. I've purchased from kesgravetropicals before and he was very good.

I would have to say aquabid on this one. If you live by cali, you can also look into aqua design innovations - they usually sell fauna but believe their stock is limited

You can also go to your local fish store and see if they will custom order what you need

Depending on what you want dictates who to use. Cichlids-Bluegreass Aquatics, Shrimp and Livebearer fish Hansypatty on Aquabid, endlers Swamp River Aquatics, odd livebeaers Select Aquatics, common stuff Consolidated Fish Farm-Consolidated has execellent fish.

I personally would stay away from RFI and Gunpowder Aquatics.

Back
Top Bottom