any sugestions for more water circulation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
Hi guys,
I have 2 500gph power heads circulating water but apparently its not enough , I have a major cayno issue in the front section of my tank any ideas on how I can add more current along the front floor of tank ,
you think if I add a cyclone power head on the center rear of tank pointed down towards the front will solve the lower current issue, as you can see from the picture the cayno looks nasty

I'm working on adding a clean up crew this week
I also had a Bristol worm outbreak during cycling but I think I got that under control fast I made a few traps out of baby food jars caught thousands of those little buggers in a little over a week , almost thought I was doomed , I still have some but it seems there more under control
think the CUC should help thin out the rest , and as soon as they settle in I'll add a wrasse .

I also have a lot of Coraline forming in spots I see white , greenish yellow , reds thought for sure I would have a long wait but guess I got lucky on that

Back
Top Bottom