Anyone ever order corals from petco?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Evansimp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My local petco had a book full of corals and fish they could order. I was just wondering if anyone else has done this and if they were pleased with what they got.

i tried to get something from petco but there always out of stock. i bought my live rock/ feather duster/ 2 clowns from there and the one by me is pretty knowledgeable. I would do it, my stores lienent w/ returns.

I've gotten a bunch of fish and a few corals from Petco. Never had any problems with them. I did have a bicolor blenny die, but don't think that had anything to do with the store cuz I had him a little while before he died. Petcos around here don't take any returns, though on SW fish.

TommyP said:
i tried to get something from petco but there always out of stock. i bought my live rock/ feather duster/ 2 clowns from there and the one by me is pretty knowledgeable. I would do it, my stores lienent w/ returns.

Even when you tried to order it?

I may someday! There prices seem pretty average. But I don't know if it's for frags or full corals? It's kind of a sketchy system to me! But wel see :)

They order coral just like your lfs would. Probably even the same distributor. I have found that Petco coral cost more. But it would be safe to order from them but I would ask they not mix it with their system. Just take the bag from distributor if possible.

Back
Top Bottom