Anyone From St.pete fl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Palm Bay/Melbourne, a dinky little town with a lot of bad stuff going for us, second in percentage of heavy drinkers in the nation, we have the most dangerous strip of I-95 ( which is the most dangerous road in the country already)

luckily moving to tallahassee in 3 months though!

I lived in Palm Bay for a while :) Actually graduated from Satellite High School!

I'm in Gainesville now.

I lived in Palm Bay for a while :) Actually graduated from Satellite High School!

I'm in Gainesville now.

Nice! I graduated from Palm Bay High, planning on getting married in Satellite (y)

Are you in Gainesville for college? UF maybe? If so, we're rivals :agrue:

GO NOLES! :cool:

Nope, I graduated college many moons ago. I went to UWF in Pensacola. I really don't like Gainesville but that is because of all the college kids so I probably wouldn't like Tallahassee for the same reason! :)

I got married on Pelican Beach in Satellite Beach as well! Was very nice! Rented chairs and an arch and a friend brought tents, went very well! We did a shell ceremony and tossed shells into the see, then collected sand to put into a jar to keep!

I got married on Pelican Beach in Satellite Beach as well! Was very nice! Rented chairs and an arch and a friend brought tents, went very well! We did a shell ceremony and tossed shells into the see, then collected sand to put into a jar to keep!

We're getting married at the Pelican Beach Clubhouse! :) It's really beautiful, especially for the price.

(Sorry for being kinda off-topic!)

Back
Top Bottom