Anyone know or can identify the purple coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is def one if the more beautiful macros out there and a lucky pick up for you. People pay a nice penny for it since there aren't many macros that come in blue for show refugiums and seahorse tanks.

That is def one if the more beautiful macros out there and a lucky pick up for you. People pay a nice penny for it since there aren't many macros that come in blue for show refugiums and seahorse tanks.

It just randomly grew there after two months :)

So it's a must keeper? How much are these worth? Maybe I should start a new tank and clone it?

Attachments

• image-1737203732.jpg
    image-1737203732.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 91
So it's a must keeper? How much are these worth? Maybe I should start a new tank and clone it?
Definitely a keeper. Super pretty. If it grows big enough you should sell some on here. I wouldn't mess around with it right now. Wait until it grows on another rock or gets bigger before you do anything. Even if it takes over the zoa a little it shouldn't be a problem.

Man I'm uber excited Lol you guys are going gaga about it. I can't wait to see it grow and grow!

Here is an updated pic of it. Nearly 1 month old now. Time to take it off the rock and set up a grow tank for it?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387403564.967412.jpg

When should I detach it from my Zoa rock and how should I go about doing it?

No the rock is pretty solid and it's in the middle of a nice bunch of Zoa. Could I just snap it off the rock once it's bigger?

Back
Top Bottom