anything other than ADF or ACF?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evil Nick

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I had my last Dwarf Frog pass months ago. It was our second one is a very short time. The first got itself caught in the tanks filter system and drowned. The second was doing GREAT but eventually fell ill some how.

Anyway there are NO places around me that carry these anymore because they are so sensitive. My GF is dying for another one but its near impossible to find.
Everywhere says to get a clawed frog but honestly I just dont think it would be a fit in my community tank since they are so aggressive.
One guy said to get one then just swap it when it gets to big but by then half my fish could be eaten.

Are there ANY other frogs for aquariums?

Not any other frogs I know that wouldn't get too big or would need a land portion. If you have a big enough tank you could do some kind of semi aquatic frog and add a turtle dock or something so it could get out of water. Don't know any specific types though.

Not any other frogs I know that wouldn't get too big or would need a land portion. If you have a big enough tank you could do some kind of semi aquatic frog and add a turtle dock or something so it could get out of water. Don't know any specific types though.

love the puffer pic

nope its only a 5 gallon.

What is in your tank?

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
10g betta, nano fish, shrimp
3g betta

Thanks! Too bad it's only a 5 gallon. I don't think there's much else that would fit except a ADF. I early like them and am now wanting one! :brows::D

Yeah I guess Ill try another one if I can find it.

Back
Top Bottom