Apistogramma macmasteri pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustOneMore20

Algae Fighter
I got a new camera, so I had to take some pics of my favorite subject, my biggest male Apisto. macmasteri "Mac". :)

2897127794_10660ff4c6.jpg

2897127762_37b1afdcf1.jpg

2896291837_8b6e97cf9c.jpg

He's definitely a ham. :D

Last edited:
Gorgeous-he looks like you could fry him up and have him for dinner!

{Hmm...that came out sounding kind of odd. I just mean he looks really fit and plump. Like you could filet him. Dam...did it again....]

Thanks everyone!

Lisa, he is plump, but ya can't eat him! He's too pretty. :D

Gene, I agree, Apistos are some of the best fish to own. :) I've fallen in love with these fish and wish I had room for more species than I have now.

Who says freshwater fish arnt pretty? Thats a great looking fish!! Awsome pictures too :) Ill have to take some lessons ;)

How aggressive are those apistos Kristin? Just curious how well they would fair with my angels, bolivians, and GBRs. Also curious if they will mess with my cherry shrimp?

The Apistos I have can be pushy, but with those fish I think they'd be fine. I have an Apisto baenschi 'inka' in my 55g with an Angel and a Bolivian and they are all fine.

I think they would eat shrimp though. I haven't tried them with shrimp personally, but from reading other people's experiences, it seems they would.

Back
Top Bottom