Aqua C remora hang on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimmyhong7

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Currently I am using the aqua c remora hang on skimmer. The problem is that it is putting tiny air bubbles in the tank. Could anyone help me with the adjustment. I think is the spray.

It may take up to 1 month but once it slimes up it should not do this. If you run the maxi jet it is worse than with the rio. You could try the surface skim box as this has a sponge on the return side that helps break up the bubbles. My advice is be patient it will go away.

My advice is be patient it will go away.

LOL, not completely ;) Mine has been running for a few months now and it still returns bubbles to the tank, although nowhere near as bad as it used to.

Actually if you use the rio 800 it will not return as many bubbles. If you have the maxi jet 1200 upgrade it will tend to return more. The surface box does help this some. My remora is now 2 years old with the maxi and it returns almost no bubbles back to the tank. Every system reacts differently though.

the skimmer been running for 6 months the bubbles started after I clean the spray with the brush.

Back
Top Bottom