aquacon.com???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HondaMan

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I came across there website and they have a huge selection at some good prices. Has anyone heard of them before? Or has anyone ordered from them before?

oh boy have i heard of them all bad sorry to say no first hand experience though i would say do a search in the different reef forums on aquacon and you will at least be forewarned...basicly have read that you can take the aqua off have con and that fits.

All im gonna say is this.

Search this site for aquacon and you should find plenty of advice. Regretfully all of its not that great.

I live in Fort lauderdale, very close to Aquacon. They recently moved their retail store to a bigger location. I never bought anything from their first store and after visiting their new store, would still never purchase from them. It appears they spend most of their money on the appearance of their web site. The fish don't look as well in person, by a long shot. poor fish.

I recently ordered a SmartLite retro kit from them. It was priced well, arrived quickly. My only complaint was their lack of an automated ship notification / confirmation. I had to e-mail them to find out when they would ship my light, and they didn't provide a tracking number.

I visited their store twice and left emptyhanded twice.
There was another thread at another forum discussing how they use other peoples pictures without permission on their website.
Nothing in their store looks good and I can just image the disappointment of someone ordering off of their website and receiving the junk they have in the store.....
Unfriendly and unhelpful too.

They burned me for $260.00. No Service. Won't answer any phone calls or mails. You have been warned

Back
Top Bottom