Aqueon Quiteflow 30 peice of garbage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trevorSB1004

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have had a 26 gallon bowfront tank running in my room for about 2 months now. The water is constantly cloudy. I do weekly water changes, and no the tank is not overstocked. The filter is the culprit in this situation, and I want to know what I should do. I don't think theres anything wrong with the filter (fault wise), but should I replace it? The filter seems pretty crappy, especially compared to my topfin 30 that has been running flawlessly for the past 2 years on my 30 gallon, not to mention that the tank isslightly overstocked. Again, I know that I'm not doing anything wrong because of weekly water changes (40-60%) and the tank is not overstocked (8 guppies, 2 platies, 2 danios, and a bristlenose pleco). Opinions please!

Sent from

What are you using for media?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

But id like some ceramic beads or bio balls if i can find them

Sent from

I ran one with a piece of cut to fit.poly fiber and some fluval sponge cut up to fir behind it, I've also seen the spout grid replaced with a bag of biomax.. i eventually threw mine out the window when amazon delivered my aquaclear 50.. if your water is milky than its probably something unrelated to your filter..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom