Are my baby BN Plecos big enough for community tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love the latest pic too! Can't wait to see this cutie as it grows! I can't wait to get my 3 red marbles that I ordered. They should arrive tomorrow. I'll post about it.

Love the latest pic too! Can't wait to see this cutie as it grows! I can't wait to get my 3 red marbles that I ordered. They should arrive tomorrow. I'll post about it.

Did you get them today? I can't wait to see! Here is my one and only pleco. I don't know if he's a common or not:p ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405368321.818230.jpg

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

My goodness, he looks huge! (Unless its just the pic). I got them, and they were so shy for a few days that I couldn't get any pics. I got some, although they're not very good.

I got a baby bristle nose that is definitely camera shy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My goodness, he looks huge! (Unless its just the pic). I got them, and they were so shy for a few days that I couldn't get any pics. I got some, although they're not very good.

Actually, he is only 1 1/2 inches long:p It's only because of me zooming in. Hopefully once they get used to you I'll get a peek on the cuties!

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Guppygourami, he DOES look like a BN to me, but I'm new to plecos, so I could be wrong. Wow, yours really is little! My girl is about 1.75# and I believe the boy is right around 2#, and quite rounded! I made a separate thread with some iffy pics of my new ones.

Guppygourami, he DOES look like a BN to me, but I'm new to plecos, so I could be wrong. Wow, yours really is little! My girl is about 1.75# and I believe the boy is right around 2#, and quite rounded! I made a separate thread with some iffy pics of my new ones.

The pleco in that pic is a common

Here's a better pic. They are a couple inches long already. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405634097.517039.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom