Are there any eel like fish (long bodied fish) that i could keep in a comunity tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny story about my brother's khulis that he had years back... the last of his fish died, or so he thought. He didn't drain the water (he was lazy). The water was green, he thought all the fish was dead. We took the tank out back in the woods and dug a hole to dump the gravel in and when we dumped it, his two khuli's were HUGE & alive!!! We had to quickly scoop them up and throw them in our neighbors tank.

I can see where you are coming from missleman, it was months and we never saw them. They were living under the UGF (this was 10+ years ago) and we never even saw them.

WOW, this thread came back up.
I bought 4 Khuli Loaches after reading this thread, I have been sorry I did ever since.
They stay hidden all the time, a waste of bio-load. The only way I know they are still alive is the rare glimps of one late at night or sometimes when I move furniture while cleaning.
yeah same here. i dont think that dojo loaches hide as much and they are alot alike. im always afraid im going to kill one with the siphon.

When I had khulis, they were actually pretty active during the day. Dojo loaches are more active, but more prone to jumping out imo.

Back
Top Bottom