Are these baby fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mcgolg76

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Noticed a few swimming tiny guys in my shrimp tank. Could they be cpds. Moved them out about two weeks ago. Wish I could get a better pic. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395148241.705843.jpg

Looked at some pics and think they are cpd fry. Haven't had baby fish before so have a few questios. Should I lower filter flow ? Have a sponge on filter. Is it safe to foes them out in a shrimp tank? How should I feed them?

If the tank doesn't have other fish I wouldn't move them. As for food, I would alternate between hikari first bites and baby brine shrimp.

How big are hikari first bites. These fry are so little. Cpds are tiny fish to begin with. Def too small now for baby brine shrimp. Fed them egg yolk today and they seemed interested in it.

First bites are just a powder based food. Mix it with water and you're good to go.

Pick that up tommorrow. Think they will be good with more yolk for tonight. Gonna do an extra water change tonight

Back
Top Bottom