August 6th~Express your Appreciation with Kudos Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to the following;
Reerunner69, fishfreak, billyz, Menagerie, kenor33, steves, sparky, atari, clamknuckle, nitrate, revtree, justmy2cents and lando. People like these make this forum ROCK!!! 8)
I'll come up with some more later.

Just finished donating all my kudos. Cool idea, Menagerie. I won't list everyone I donated to, but I especially want to thank TankGirl, Menagerie, lmw80, BrianNY, reefrunner and fishfreek who always jump in and give great advice.

And there are so many more, I just wish I had more to give away. Thanks everybody for making this such a great forum. :mrgreen:

My little list:

Menagerie- for humor and helping get me into the forum
madasafish- for coming to visit me and stuff
tankgirl- for enthusiasm
brianny- for the ethics thread
millipede- for the interesting prayer thread
lmw80- for keeping the fish tuned
Toirtis- for joining up and coming out swinging
webmoose- karma from the jumble game kudos
tbonem91 and shawmutt- voters thread
qtoffer (starting), rubysoho (genuine inquiry) and clamknuckle (camaraderie) from the terror alerts thread

Thanks all, everyone here rocks.

for everyone i missed i am sorry my list was to long to post :lol:p.s. great idea that was 2 fun 8)

For those who have given all your kudos away. The First National bank of KUDOS appears to have placed a deposit of 500 Kudos in your kudos account.

fishfreek said:
For those who have given all your kudos away. The First National bank of KUDOS appears to have placed a deposit of 500 Kudos in your kudos account.

Thanks, fishfreek, that's awesome! My checking account is getting kind of low... :twisted:

cginflorida said:
fishfreek said:

Thanks, fishfreek, that's awesome! My checking account is getting kind of low... :twisted:
thanks bunches ff i kept remembering more when it was to late :lol:

The first national bank of Kudos is fronting the football pool reward. A deposit has been made in the proper account.

This is madness..........LOL
Thanks Clamknuckle...they are being shipped right after this post.....
And the winners are.........?

Drum roll please.

Krap101.......For the most weirdest name....Where did you come up with that anyway?

Bearfan.......For being a Bear fan, it's gotta be tough not living in Chicago area anymore, but staying within the division.....LOL

Back to ZERO....this is fun.

Mike

I owe you Krap....I gave all my kudos away by mistake...LOL and I only gave you one. But by the end of the day I will get to you.

Mike

I got so carried away...I couldn't help myself....LOL

Sparky, here's a small donation just for being YOU. :mrgreen:

Ooops hit 500 instead of 200! Hahah.. ah well ya deserve em :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom