Auto feeders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jujubee

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'll be gone dec 28-jan 8 and was advised to ask for guidance.
What kind of feeders do you use during times when you're away? The best you have used?

Depend on aquarium size, there's cheap battery powered autofeeders on ebay, or you can get a long term fish food at your LFS. It progressively release food over a week period, but make the water become a bit white because of the Calcium sulfate.

I don't think the OP is getting what she's looking for here. She is considering purchasing an auto feeder and would like to know what brands others here use.

You are correct miller.
But I do appreciate the input from everyone. I actually do not have an lfs anywhere near me. It's petsmart or petco. So I do a lot of online purchases to get the stuff I really can't find anywhere else.
That's where I'm a little stuck, I want to get a good brand with a good review on it and know it'll work before I even purchase it. Then spend the money on something that will not be worth it in the end. I would need 2 to be exact.
I also have to make a quicker purchase, it's been snowing here today but is suppose to be clear until Saturday. I have to work around the weather to get my shipments. :/ that's why I was looking now
Thank you agaib

Back
Top Bottom