Baby seahorse food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pattyfurg

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So we have a heavily pregnant seahorse (don't know if it's called pregnant for Seahorses) at work and is just about to pop his babies out.
We have previously had spawns at work and none of them survive so I wanted to give them a chance by taking some home.
I have a 3 ft tank set up with a sponge filter that is currently set up in the tank at work to cycle so it isn't an established tank.
I have a tank in the backyard with fresh green water for my other goldfish fry and was wondering if this is suitable for Seahorses otherwise I can't hatch brineshrimp for them (manager told me baby brine shrimp are too big for them anyways)

Sorry for the long post!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I don't know but what about baby shrimp food like this
Mosura Shrimpton

An artificial planktonic food suitable shrimps of all stages of a shrimp's life and is especially beneficial to shrimp larvae. It is made up of multi-vitamins, groups of nutrients, amino acid and trace. Shrimpton is composed of high level of micro-encapsulated, spirulina, chlorella and other ingredients. The high stability micro-encapsulated food contain 12 amino acid and high units of Vitamin C and E. Vitamins C prevent stress in shrimps whereas vitamin E can increase cellular metabolism, which in turn improve survival rate. Spirulina and chlorella with their high levels of protein, minerals, and chlorophyll, increases vitality and promote metabolism.

Shrimpton eliminates the need to grow and harvest plankton for shrimp food, a practice which is an increasing popular for professional shrimp keepers for making shrimplets and shrimps grow fast.

Shrimpton has Unknown Growth Factor on shrimps and shrimplets and increases disease resistance in nauplius.

Ingredients: Whole egg, shrimp head extract, casein, yeast extract, spirulina, chlorella, cholesterol, lecitin, chitason, enzyme, polyunsaturated fatty acid, amino acids, trace minerals, vitamins.

Back
Top Bottom